Jesse has over 12 years’ experience in acting for sellers, buyers and developers in Queensland, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. Jesse is a proactive conveyancer with an industry-proven track record for seeing complex matters settled smoothly and on time.
- Over 12 years’ experience acting for sellers, buyers and developers with an in-depth understanding of all stages and aspects of the conveyancing process.
- A-Z residential and commercial conveyancing in multiple jurisdictions.
- Review of contracts.
- Preparation of property ownership transfers for related parties.
- Guiding first home buyers in relation to stamp duty concessions and first home benefits.
- Severing of joint tenancies.
- Land Title registrations.
- Off the Plan purchases and sales.
- ATO Foreign Investment and Clearance Certificates for contracts with a purchase price in excess of $750,000.00.
- Extensive knowledge of body corporate matters.
- Easy to understand advice in relation to property searches.
- Extensive experience in conveyancing matters ranging from small residential to multi-million dollar properties.
- Jesse and his team will ensure you are kept fully advised and updated from the beginning to the end of your conveyance.